Voot is a streaming service for watching television shows and movies. It is available in India and Sri Lanka. Voot offers a variety of content including news, sports, and entertainment. Shows and movies can be watched live or on demand. Voot is a subsidiary of Viacom18.
There could be many reasons why someone might want to delete their Voot account. Maybe they no longer use the service, or they found a better alternative. Perhaps they’re concerned about their privacy and don’t want their data to be stored by the company. Whatever the reason, deleting a Voot account is a pretty simple process.
Voot Account : Easy Way to Delete
Assuming you would like a blog post on how to delete a Voot account:
“How to delete your Voot account”
If you’re ready to say goodbye to Voot, we’re sorry to see you go! Here’s a quick guide on how to delete your account. Note: Once your account is deleted, you will not be able to recover it.
1. Log in to your Voot account.
2. Click on the avatar in the top right-hand corner and select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
3. On the Settings page, scroll down to the bottom and click on the “Delete Account” button.
4. You will be prompted to enter your password. Enter your password and click on the “Delete Account” button again.
And that’s it! Your Voot account has now been deleted.
1. How to create a Voot account?
2. How to login to Voot?
3. How to reset your Voot password?
4. How to cancel your Voot subscription?
5. How to delete your Voot account?
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.