Windows Live Mail is a desktop email program from Microsoft. It is part of the Windows Essentials suite, which includes several other programs such as Movie Maker, Family Safety, and OneDrive.
Windows Live Mail allows you to manage multiple email accounts, including Microsoft Mail, Yahoo! Mail, and Gmail. You can also add Calendar, People (contacts), and Tasks to keep track of your schedule and to-do list.
Windows Live Mail is available for free from the Microsoft website.
There are many reasons why someone might want to delete their Windows Live Mail account. Maybe they’re no longer using the email service and want to free up the account. Maybe they’re switching to a different email provider and want to close their old account. Or maybe they’re just tired of all the spam and junk mail they get and want to start fresh with a new account. Whatever the reason, deleting a Windows Live Mail account is a pretty simple process.
Windows Live Mail Account : The Permanently Deleting Process
1. Go to your Microsoft account and sign in
2. Under your account profile, select “Manage your sign-in info”
3. On the next page, select “Security” on the left-hand side
4. Under “Security basics”, select “More security settings”
5. On the next page, scroll down to the “Close your account” section and select “Close your account”
6. On the next page, select “Delete your account”
7. Enter your password and select “Next”
8. Select “Close account and delete all services and info associated with it”
9. Enter your password again and select “Close account”
10. Your account has now been deleted!
Here Are Some Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I create a Windows Live Mail account?
2. How do I add an email account to Windows Live Mail?
3. How do I change my password in Windows Live Mail?
4. How do I delete a Windows Live Mail account?
5. How do I export my Windows Live Mail contacts?
Muntasir is a freelance writer and blogger who covers topics related to technology, gadgets, and gaming. He has a passion for new and innovative technology and enjoys sharing his knowledge with others.