Zety is an online resume builder that helps users create professional resumes in minutes. With Zety, users can choose from a variety of resume templates, customize their resumes with their own information, and download their resumes in PDF format.
There could be many reasons why someone would want to delete their Zety account. Maybe they no longer need the service, or they found a better solution. Maybe they’re concerned about their privacy or the security of their data. Whatever the reason, deleting an account is usually a straightforward process.
Zety Account : The Permanently Deleting Process
1. Log into your Zety account.
2. Hover over your name in the top right corner and click on “Settings.”
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Delete Account.”
4. Enter your password to confirm and click on “Delete my account.”
1. How do I create a Zety account?
2. How do I login to my Zety account?
3. What do I do if I forget my Zety account password?
4. How do I cancel my Zety account?
5. How do I delete my Zety account?
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.