There could be a few reasons why someone might delete their Zillow account. Maybe they‘re no longer interested in using the platform, or they could have found a better alternative. There could also be privacy concerns – if someone is worried about their data being shared or sold, they might delete their account.
However, there may come a time when you need to delete your Zillow account. In this article, I will walk you through the steps to deleting your account, as well as some frequently asked questions about the process
How to Delete Zillow Account
Assuming you’re ready to delete your Zillow account, here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- Log into your Zillow account and go to your settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Delete Account button.
- Enter your password to confirm that you want to delete your account.
- Once you confirm, your Zillow account will be deleted and you will no longer have access to it.
- That’s it! Your account has now been deleted.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What happens when I delete my account?
When you delete your account, all of your personal information will be permanently removed from their system. This includes your name, address, phone number, and payment information.
2. Can I delete my account and then create a new one?
Yes, you can delete your account and then create a new one if you’d like. However, please note that you will not be able to reuse the same email address.
3. I forgot my password. Can I still delete my account?
Yes, you can delete your account even if you forgot your password. However, you will need to log in to your account first in order to delete it.
Deleting your Zillow account is a permanent process that cannot be undone. Once you delete your account, all of your personal information will be removed from our system. If you’re sure that you want to delete your account, follow the steps listed above.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.