Zillow is an online real estate database company founded in 2006. It operates in the United States, Canada, Italy, and the United Kingdom.
There could be many reasons for why someone would want to delete their Zillow agent account. Maybe they’re no longer in the real estate business, or maybe they found another platform that better suits their needs. Whatever the reason may be, deleting a Zillow agent account is a pretty simple process.
Zillow Agent Account : The Process of Deleting
1. If you’re an agent with a Zillow account and you want to delete your account, there are a few steps you need to follow.
2. First, log in to your account on the Zillow website.
3. Once you’re logged in, go to your account settings by clicking on your name in the top right-hand corner of the page.
4. In the account settings page, scroll down to the bottom and you will see a section labeled “Account Management.”
5. Under the “Account Management” section, click on the link that says “Delete Account.”
6. You will be taken to a page where you will be asked to confirm that you want to delete your account. Once you confirm, your account will be deleted and you will no longer have access to it.
Here Are Some Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I create a Zillow Agent account?
2. How do I list my properties on Zillow?
3. How do I add my Zillow Agent profile picture?
4. How do I edit my Zillow Agent profile?
5. How do I search for Zillow Agent listings?
Takrim is a freelance writer and blogger who specializes in writing about apps and software. He has been writing about these topics for over 5 years and has gained a wealth of knowledge and experience in the process.