Zumper is a rental search platform that helps people find apartments and homes for rent. The company was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Zumper offers a wide range of rental listings from across the United States, as well as tools and resources to help people find their perfect home.
There could be many reasons why someone might want to delete their Zumper account. Maybe they’re moving to a new city and won’t be using the app to look for housing anymore. Or maybe they found a new place and no longer need to use Zumper. Whatever the reason, deleting a Zumper account is easy to do.
Zumper Account : The Permanently Deleting Process
1. Log into your Zumper account.
2. Click on your account name in the top right corner.
3. Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Delete Account” link.
5. Enter your password to confirm and click on the “Delete Account” button.
1. How do I sign up for a Zumper account?
2. How do I list my property on Zumper?
3. How do I find a tenant for my property on Zumper?
4. How do I pay my Zumper bill?
5. How do I contact Zumper customer service?
Takrim is a freelance writer and blogger who specializes in writing about apps and software. He has been writing about these topics for over 5 years and has gained a wealth of knowledge and experience in the process.