From Bitmoji stories to various filters, Snapchat hasn’t left anything to make their stories and videos more attractive than ever. And the inclusion of GIFs on Snapchat stories is just another brilliant approach from them to engage users.
You can popup your photos and videos with the inclusion of GIFs. However, it is not easy to include the GIFs in Snapchat. Hence, we have come up with comprehensive guidance on how to send GIFs on Snapchatlike stories and individual messages.
How to Send Gifs on Snapchat
When it comes to how to send gifs on Snapchat messages, you need to be picky. It is crucial since you just can’t send any GIFs to your friends. You can only send those GIFs which are available in the Snapchat library as pre-stored GIFs.
The steps include-
- At first, open your Snapchat app on the smartphone screen.
- Now head towards the Snapchat ‘camera option’ and take a photo or video. Alternatively, you can also use previously recorded videos or images.
- Once your photo or video is ready for sharing, it is time to move to the next steps. Look at the right side of the Snapchat app on the mobile screen. You should see an option titled ‘Sticker’ with an icon.
- The Sticker icon is easy to identifiable with a square shape. It has one corner folded.
- When you open the Sticker tab, you will see several options there. Closely look at those options and find the GIF button carefully there. Then, tap on the GIF button.
- It will take you down to the trending GIFs on Snapchat. You can click on them to share the stories along with the messages.
- However, if you dislike the trending GIFs, you can always seek new ones from the GIF archive.
- To add new GIFs, search with the word that matches the GIF type you want to share. You should see the search bar right on the top of the Snapchat screen. After finding the right GIF, tap on it.
- Once you have selected the GIF, it will come right over your story or video. Now, drag the favorite GIF to the right spot where you want it to be. Also, if you find the GIF size inappropriate, you can enlarge or decrease it immediately.
- Once you have selected the right size and spot, tap on the story to share a message with friends.
- Alternatively, you can use it as your Snapchat story.
Well, you might want to know how to send GIFs on Snapchat iPhone and how to send GIFs on Snapchat Android. Luckily, both operating systems work with the same steps that we have just mentioned in the above section.
Sending GIFs along with the stories on Snapchat is a brilliant way to express your emotions more vividly. You will love sharing the photos or videos with exciting GIFs. It will also make your friends happier with other GIFs.
Finally, with thousands of GIFs available, you can genuinely share the right expression in a jiffy too.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.