Ballard Designs is an American home furnishings company specializing in upscale home decor and furniture. The company was founded in 1983 by Helen Ballard and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
I may delete my Ballard Designs account because:
-I no longer need or want the services they provide.
-I am dissatisfied with their products or services.
-I am moving to a new location and will no longer need their services.
-I no longer have a need for their products.
If you want to delete your account, you can do so by following the steps below.
1. Log into your account on the Ballard Designs website.
2. Click on the “My Account” tab.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Cancel Account” link.
4. Confirm that you want to cancel your account and click on the “Submit” button.
1. How do I delete my Ballard Designs account?
2. How do I cancel my Ballard Designs subscription?
3. What will happen if I delete my Ballard Designs account?
4. How do I remove my credit card from Ballard Designs?
5. How do I unsubscribe from Ballard Designs emails?
If you’d like to delete your Ballard Designs account, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-367-2775 and they will be happy to assist you.
Tahmina is a freelance writer and editor specializing in creating compelling content for websites, and blogs. She has a passion for apps and enjoys creating content that helps people get the most out of their phones and tablet.