Biolife plasma is a bio-based product made from renewable resources. It is used as a replacement for petroleum-based products in a variety of applications, including automotive, industrial and consumer products.
I may delete my Biolife Plasma account for any of the following reasons:
1) I no longer wish to participate in the program.
2) I am not able to make it to my appointments.
3) I am not feeling well and need to take a break from donating.
4) I am going out of town and will not be able to make it to my appointments.
5) I am pregnant.
6) I have recently taken medication that is not allowed by the program.
If you want to delete your account, you can do so by following the steps below.
Biolife Plasma Account : The Process of Deleting Your Account
If you wish to delete your BioLife Plasma account, you may do so by contacting customer service at 1-888-851-3080.
1. How do I delete my BioLife Plasma account?
To delete your account, simply log into your account and click on the “Delete Account” button located at the bottom of the page.
2. Can I delete my account if I have an outstanding balance?
No, you must have a zero balance in order to delete your account.
3. What happens to my points if I delete my account?
Your points will be forfeited and cannot be transferred to another account.
4. How do I delete my account if I am no longer a donor?
If you are no longer a donor, you can contact customer service to have your account deleted.
5. I want to delete my account but I am not sure why. Can you help me?
If you are unsure of why you want to delete your account, we recommend contacting customer service for assistance.
To delete your BioLife Plasma account, simply log in to your account on the BioLife Plasma website and click on the “Delete Account” link at the bottom of the page.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.