Boost Mobile is a wireless service provider that offers prepaid phones and plans. Boost Mobile does not require a credit check, making it an option for those with bad credit or no credit. Boost Mobile offers a variety of phones, including Android and iPhones, and has a monthly unlimited plan that includes talk, text, and data.
I’m deleting my Boost Mobile account because I’m switching to a different service. I found a better deal with another company and I’m going to save money by making the switch. I’m also not happy with the customer service I’ve received from Boost Mobile and I think I’ll be happier with the new company.
If you want to delete your account, you can do so by following the steps below.
Boost Mobile Account : Step by Step Process
1. Log into your Boost Mobile account
2. Go to the “My Account” page
3. Click on the “Account Management” tab
4. Scroll down to the “Account Preferences” section
5. Click on the “Close Account” button
6. Follow the prompts to confirm your account closure
1. How do I delete my Boost Mobile account?
2. How do I cancel my Boost Mobile service?
3. How do I deactivate my Boost Mobile phone?
4. How do I remove my Boost Mobile number from my account?
5. How do I remove my Boost Mobile account from my device?
The Sum Up!
To delete your Boost Mobile account, you must first call customer service at 888-266-7848. Once you are connected with a customer service representative, explain that you would like to cancel your account and request that they walk you through the process. Be prepared to provide your account number and password, as well as your full name and address. Once your account has been successfully canceled, you will receive a confirmation number for your records.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.