Just Dial is a telephone directory service company headquartered in Mumbai, India. Just Dial was founded in 1996 by V.S.S Mani. The company provides local search services in India through its website, mobile apps and over the telephone.
The most common reason for deleting a Just Dial account is that the user no longer needs or wants the service. Other reasons for deletion may include dissatisfaction with the service, privacy concerns, or a change in phone number or email address.
In this article, well go over the reasons you might want to delete your account, the steps you need to take to delete it, and some frequently asked questions about the process.
Just Dial Account : Permanent Deleting Process
1. Log in to your Just Dial account.
2. Click on the “Settings” tab.
3. Scroll down to the “Cancel Account” section.
4. Enter your password.
5. Click on the “Cancel Account” button.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I delete my Just Dial account?
2. How do I remove my Just Dial listing?
3. How can I deactivate my Just Dial account?
4. How do I stop my Just Dial account from being renewed?
5. How do I cancel my Just Dial subscription?
If you want to delete your Just Dial account, you can do so by logging into your account and going to the settings page. On the settings page, there will be an option to delete your account. Once you delete your account, all of your data will be permanently deleted.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.