KrisFlyer is the frequent flyer program of Singapore Airlines. The program allows passengers to earn miles when flying on Singapore Airlines, SilkAir, and Star Alliance partners. The miles can be redeemed for flights, upgrades, and other benefits.
There are many reasons why someone might delete their KrisFlyer account. Maybe they no longer fly with Singapore Airlines or they no longer wish to accumulate miles. Perhaps they have enough miles and don’t need to keep track of them anymore. Or, maybe they simply don’t want to be a member of the KrisFlyer program anymore. Whatever the reason, deleting a KrisFlyer account is easy to do.
In this article, we will walk you through the steps to deleting your account, as well as some frequently asked questions about the process.
Krisflyer Account : Easy Way to Delete
1. Log in to your KrisFlyer account.
2. Click on the “My Account” tab.
3. Scroll down to the “Account Management” section.
4. Click on the “Close Account” button.
5. Enter your account password and click on the “Confirm” button.
Your account will now be closed and you will no longer be able to access your KrisFlyer account.
1. How do I delete my KrisFlyer account?
2. How do I cancel my KrisFlyer membership?
3. How do I unsubscribe from KrisFlyer?
4. How do I deactivate my KrisFlyer account?
5. How do I remove my KrisFlyer account?
Krisflyer account can be deleted by contacting the customer service of the company.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.