Lenskart is a leading online shopping portal for eyewear in India. It offers a wide range of sunglasses, eyeglasses and contact lenses for men, women and kids. Lenskart also provides home eye check-up facilities and sells prescription glasses online.
There are many reasons why someone might want to delete their Lenskart account. Maybe they no longer use the service, or they’re unhappy with the quality of the products. Maybe they’re concerned about their personal information being shared with third-party companies. Whatever the reason, deleting a Lenskart account is easy to do.
In this article, we’ll go over the reasons why you might want to delete your account, as well as the process of actually deleting it. We’ll also answer some frequently asked questions about the topic.
Lenskart Account: Easy Way to Delete
1. Log into your Lenskart account.
2. Click on the “My Account” tab.
3. Scroll down to the “Cancellation and Refunds” section.
4. Click on the “Cancel My Account” button.
5. Follow the prompts to confirm your account cancellation.
1. How do I delete my Lenskart account if I no longer have access to the email address associated with it?
If you no longer have access to the email address associated with your Lenskart account
2. Can I delete my Lenskart account without cancelling my subscription?
No, you cannot delete your Lenskart account without first cancelling your subscription. If you cancel your subscription and then delete your account, your subscription will be automatically cancelled as well.
3. How do I cancel my Lenskart subscription?
To cancel your Lenskart subscription, simply follow these steps:
- Visit the Lenskart website and log in to your account.
- Click on the “My Account” tab and then select “Account Settings”.
- Under the “Account” tab, scroll down to the bottom and click on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
- Enter your password to confirm and then click on the “Cancel Subscription” button again.
- Your subscription will now be cancelled and you will no longer be charged.
In order to delete your Lenskart account, you will need to contact customer support and request that they delete your account. Be sure to include your account information and the reason why you would like to delete your account.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.