Lifetime Movie Club is a streaming service that offers Lifetime movies ad-free. There is a 7-day free trial, and after that it is $4.99/month.
I had a Lifetime Movie Club account, but I deleted it because I don’t watch Lifetime movies that often, and I wanted to save money.
In this article, well go over the reasons you might want to delete your account, the steps you need to take to delete it, and some frequently asked questions about the process.
Lifetime Movie Club Account : Easy Way to Delete
If you’re interested in cancelling your Lifetime Movie Club account, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your account on the Lifetime Movie Club website.
2. Click on the “Account” tab.
3. Scroll down to the “Cancel Membership” section.
4. Click on the “Cancel Membership” button.
5. Confirm that you want to cancel your account.
Once you’ve followed the steps above, your Lifetime Movie Club account will be cancelled.
1. How do I delete my Lifetime Movie Club account?
2. How do I cancel my Lifetime Movie Club subscription?
3. How do I remove my Lifetime Movie Club profile?
4. What happens if I delete my Lifetime Movie Club account?
5. How do I unsubscribe from Lifetime Movie Club?
If you want to delete your Lifetime Movie Club account, you can do so by visiting the website and clicking on the “My Account” tab. From there, you will need to click on the “Cancel Membership” link and follow the instructions.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.