Luisaviaroma is an Italian luxury fashion retailer. It was founded in 1930 by Luis and Aurora Badia. The company is headquartered in Florence, Italy. Luisaviaroma sells men’s, women’s, and children’s clothing, accessories, and shoes. It also sells home goods, beauty products, and gifts. Luisaviaroma has stores in Italy, the United States, China, and Hong Kong.
Some reasons for deleting a Luisaviaroma account may include no longer wanting to shop on the site, not liking the site’s selection, or finding better prices elsewhere. Additionally, some users may delete their account because they believe Luisaviaroma is unethical due to the site’s close ties to the fashion industry.
In this article, we will walk you through the steps to deleting your account, as well as some frequently asked questions about the process.
Luisaviaroma Account : The Permanently Deleting Process
1. Log in to your luisaviaroma account.
2. Hover over your name in the top right corner and click on “My account.”
3. In the “My account” section, click on the “Close account” tab.
4. Enter your password and click on the “Close account” button.
1. How do I delete my Luisaviaroma account?
2. How do I cancel my Luisaviaroma account?
3. How do I remove my Luisaviaroma account?
4. How do I deactivate my Luisaviaroma account?
5. How can I delete my Luisaviaroma account?
The Sum Up!
In order to delete a Luisaviaroma account, the account holder must contact customer service and request that the account be deleted.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.