Maplestory is an account that is used to play the online game Maplestory. The account is used to log in to the game, and it stores all of the information about the player‘s progress in the game.
If you are no longer interested in playing MapleStory, you may want to delete your account. This process is not difficult, but it is important to note that once your account is deleted, it cannot be recovered. In this article, we will walk you through the steps of how to delete your MapleStory account, as well as some frequently asked questions about the process.
Reasons for deleting your MapleStory account could include:
- You no longer play the game and want to free up space on your device
- You want to start fresh with a new account
- You are unhappy with the game and want to stop playing
How to Delete a Maplestory Account?
Steps to delete your MapleStory account:
1.Log in to your MapleStory account
2.Click on the “Customer Service” button in the top right corner of the screen
3.Click on the “Submit a Ticket” button
4.In the “Category” drop-down menu, select “Account Issues”
5.In the “Subject” field, type “I would like to delete my account”
6.In the “Message” field, explain that you would like to delete your account and provide your account information
7.Click the “Submit” button
Your account will be deleted within 24 hours.
Deleting a Maplestory Account by Sending an Email
- First, open your email that is registered with this website or application.
- Now type the email [email protected] as the recipient email address.
- Now write, ‘Requesting to Delete My Account in the subject part of your email.
- In the body of the email, describe the reasons for deleting your account from their database.
- After you have sent the email, wait for at least 30 days to hear back.
As long as you follow all instructions carefully, they will accept your account deletion request. The account will be deleted in accordance with their rules.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can I delete my account if I have items or Mesos in it?
Yes, you can delete your account even if you have items or mesos in it. However, all items and Mesos in the account will be lost and cannot be recovered.
2. How long does it take for my account to be deleted?
Your account will be deleted within 24 hours of submitting the request.
3. Can I delete my account if I have a character that is above level 10?
Yes, you can delete your account even if you have a character that is above level 10. However, all progress and items associated with that character will be lost and cannot be recovered.
4. Can I delete my account if I have purchased any items from the cash shop?
Yes, you can delete your account even if you have purchased items from the cash shop. However, all items purchased from the cash shop will be lost and cannot be recovered.
5. I changed my mind, can I recover my account after I delete it?
No, once you delete your account it cannot be recovered.
if you are no longer interested in playing MapleStory, you can delete your account by following the steps outlined in this article. Once your account is deleted, it cannot be recovered, so be sure that you really want to delete it before you proceed.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.