Naver is a South Korean online platform operated by Naver Corporation. It debuted in 1999 as the first web portal in South Korea to develop and use its own search engine. It was also the world’s first operator to introduce the comprehensive search feature, which compiles search results from various categories and presents them in a single page. Naver has since added a multitude of new services ranging from basic features such as e-mail and news to the world’s first online Q&A platform Knowledge iN.
If you’re no longer using your Naver account and would like to delete it, follow the steps below. Please note that once your account is deleted, it cannot be recovered.
How to Delete a Naver Account?
If you are sure that you’d like to permanently close your Naver account, follow the instructions below.
1. Log into your Naver account.
2. Click on your profile picture in the top right corner and select “My Settings.”
3. On the left side of the page, select “Account.”
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select “Delete Account.”
5. Enter your password and click “Delete Account” to confirm.
1. Can I delete my Naver account?
Yes, you can delete your Naver account by following the steps above.
2. What happens if I delete my Naver account?
Your account will be permanently deleted and you will no longer be able to log into it.
3. Can I recover my Naver account after I delete it?
No, once your Naver account is deleted, it cannot be recovered.
4. I forgot my password. How can I delete my Naver account?
If you forgot your password, you will not be able to delete your account. You can reset your password by going to the Naver login page and clicking on “Forgot your password?”
5. I want to delete my Naver account but I don’t have access to the email address or phone number associated with it. What can I do?
If you don’t have access to the email address or phone number associated with your Naver account, you will not be able to delete it.
Deleting your Naver account is a permanent process that cannot be undone, so be sure that you really want to delete your account before doing so.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.