An office is generally a room or other area where administrative work is done by an organization’s users in order to support and realize objectives and goals.
If you are looking to delete your Office account, it could be for a variety of reasons. Maybe you no longer need the account or maybe you’re trying to free up some space on your device. Whatever the reason, deleting an Office account is a pretty straightforward process.
In this article, we will walk you through the steps to deleting your account, as well as some frequently asked questions about the process.
Office Account : Step by Step Deleting Process
Assuming you want to delete your Microsoft Office account:
1. Go to https://account.microsoft.com/services
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Close my account”
3. Sign in with the account you want to delete
4. On the Close my account page, click the “Delete account” button
5. Follow the instructions on the screen to delete your account
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I delete my Office account?
2. I want to delete my Office account. How do I do this?
3. How can I delete my Office account?
4. How do I remove my Office account?
5. How do I cancel my Office account?
If you’re no longer using an Office 365 subscription that you purchased directly from Microsoft, you can cancel it and get a refund. Here’s how:
Sign in to your Microsoft account and go to Services & subscriptions.
Under Your services, find the subscription you want to cancel, and then select Cancel subscription.
Follow the instructions on the screen. If you don’t see the cancel option, it might not be possible to cancel your subscription. For example, subscriptions purchased through an employer or school can’t be cancelled by the individual subscriber.
After you cancel your subscription, you’ll still have access to the Office applications for the remaining time on your subscription. After your subscription expires, the Office applications enter a reduced functionality mode, which means that you can view or print your documents, but you can’t create or edit new ones.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.