Paxum is an online payment platform that offers a variety of features to its users. These include the ability to send and receive money, make online purchases, and withdraw funds from ATMs. Paxum also offers a prepaid debit card that can be used anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
If you no longer wish to use your Paxum account, you can delete it by following the steps below. Please note that once your account is deleted, all data associated with it will be permanently lost and cannot be recovered.
How to Delete a Paxum Account?
If you are sure that you’d like to permanently close your Paxum account, follow the instructions below.
- Log into your Paxum account.
- Click on the “Settings” tab.
- Under the “Account” section, click on the “Delete Account” button.
- Enter your password in the confirmation box and click on the “Delete Account” button.
Your account has now been deleted.
Deleting a Paxum Account by Sending an Email
- First, open your email that is registered with this website or application.
- Now type the email [email protected] as the recipient email address.
- Now write, ‘Requesting to Delete My Account’ in the subject part of your email.
- In the body of the email, describe the reasons for deleting your account from their database.
- After you have sent the email, wait for at least 30 days to hear back.
As long as you follow all instructions carefully, they will accept your account deletion request. The account will be deleted in accordance with their rules.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I delete my Paxum account?
To delete your Paxum account, log in and click on the “Settings” tab. Under the “Account” section, click on the “Delete Account” button. Enter your password in the confirmation box and click on the “Delete Account” button.
What happens if I delete my Paxum account?
Once you delete your Paxum account, all data associated with it will be permanently lost and cannot be recovered.
Can I recover my account if I delete it?
No, once you delete your Paxum account, it is gone forever.
How do I cancel my Paxum subscription?
To cancel your Paxum subscription, log in and click on the “Settings” tab. Under the “Billing” section, click on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
How do I contact Paxum customer support?
You can contact Paxum customer support by clicking on the “Help” tab and then clicking on the “Contact Us” button.
Deleting your Paxum account is a permanent process and cannot be undone, so be sure that you really want to do this before proceeding. Once your account is deleted, you will no longer be able to use any of the features or services that Paxum offers.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.