Paxum is an online payment platform that offers a variety of features to its users. These include the ability to send and receive money, make online purchases, and withdraw funds from ATMs. Paxum also offers a prepaid debit card that can be used anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
If you no longer wish to use your Paxum account, you can delete it by following the steps below. Please note that once your account is deleted, all data associated with it will be permanently lost and cannot be recovered.
How to Delete a Paxum Account?
If you are sure that you’d like to permanently close your Paxum account, follow the instructions below.
- Go to the Paxum website and log into your account by entering your email address and password in the login fields on the homepage.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will see your username in the top right corner of the page. Hover over it with your mouse cursor to reveal a context menu.
- Click on “Settings” from the context menu that appears. This will take you to the settings page for your account.
- On the left menu of the settings page, you will see various options. Click on “Security” to access your account security settings.
- On the security settings page, scroll down to the bottom of the page and locate the “Close account” section.
- Click on the “Close account” button to open the “Request to close account” dialog box.
- In the dialog box, you will be prompted to select a reason for closing your account. You can choose one of the pre-defined options, or select “Other” and type in your own reason.
- Once you have selected your reason, click the “Send Request” button to submit your request to close your account.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Paxum with the subject “Account Closure Request” at the email address associated with your account.
- Open the email and click the “Close Account” button in the email to confirm your account deactivation.
Please note that after you close your account, it can not be reactivated and all the funds will be lost. It’s better to withdraw all the funds before closing the account.
Deleting a Paxum Account by Sending an Email
- First, open your email that is registered with this website or application.
- Now type the email [email protected] as the recipient email address.
- Now write, ‘Requesting to Delete My Account’ in the subject part of your email.
- In the body of the email, describe the reasons for deleting your account from their database.
- After you have sent the email, wait for at least 30 days to hear back.
As long as you follow all instructions carefully, they will accept your account deletion request. The account will be deleted in accordance with their rules.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if I delete my Paxum account?
Once you delete your Paxum account, all data associated with it will be permanently lost and cannot be recovered.
Can I recover my account if I delete it?
No, once you delete your Paxum account, it is gone forever.
How do I cancel my Paxum subscription?
To cancel your Paxum subscription, log in and click on the “Settings” tab. Under the “Billing” section, click on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
How do I contact Paxum customer support?
You can contact Paxum customer support by clicking on the “Help” tab and then clicking on the “Contact Us” button.
Deleting your Paxum account is a permanent process and cannot be undone, so be sure that you really want to do this before proceeding. Once your account is deleted, you will no longer be able to use any of the features or services that Paxum offers.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.