Poshmark is a popular eCommerce site in the USA. Unlike most other eCommerce sites, Poshmark is a dual way marketplace. It allows you to get your favorite fashion item for purchase. Similarly, you can sell your fashion items, especially clothes too.
However, when you don’t want to use Poshmark anymore, you might be interested in knowing how to delete the Poshmark account.
Surprisingly, the Poshmark account deleting process is easy to follow, subject to some criteria. We will discuss the requirements and account removal process for Poshmark today.
How to Delete Poshmark Account
When it comes to delete Poshmark account, there are two ways to do it. The Poshmark profile deleting depends on how you use the version from a smartphone app or a web browser.
Thereby, in today’s tutorial on how do I delete my Poshmark account, we will discuss both methods.
Method 1: Deleting PoshmarkProfile Using the App
The Poshmark smartphone app is similar in both iOS and Android operating systems. So, the account deleting process is almost identical for both types of operating systems except for some button variations.
- Open your Poshmark app on the smartphone display.
- Select the account tab and click on it to open.
- From the Poshmark account option, scroll down to the bottom and find the ‘Poshmark Support Center.’ It is located right after the logout button.
- Clicking on the Poshmark Support Center will lead you to its specific page from where you should select the ‘Manage Account Status’ option.
- There, you will quickly find the option written ‘Delete My Account.’
- You will have to select a reason to delete the Poshmark account.
- When you select the reason, the next page will lead to the confirmation message.
- Click on ‘Delete My Account’ and then reconfirm the account removal by tapping on the yes button.
- Finally, logout from the app to ensure the account removal process has been successfully initiated.
Method 2: Deleting Account from The Web Browser
If you use Poshmark from the web browser, first log in to your account with the username and password. Now click on the username and then select the account settings function from there. The rest of the Poshmark account removal process is similar to that of smartphone apps. So, we aren’t exaggerating it anymore.
Preconditions to PoshmarkAccount Deleting Successfully
When it comes to how to cancel Poshmark account, you need to fulfill the following preconditions correctly. It includes-
- Your transactions must be transparent. For instance, you must pay all the expenses. Also, withdraw any money if you have ready in the Poshmark account.
- You must delete the Poshmark app from the smartphone after you have logged out from the app.
- If you use Poshmark from a web browser, you must delete the browser history and clear cache for the account deleting process.
That’s all about today’s tutorial on how to delete the Poshmark profile. Thankfully, the process isn’t tricky. You just have to make sure that all the pending transactions are updated and you have cleared the browser data from the browser. Also, don’t forget to delete the app from your phone.