Quikr is an online marketplace that enables people to buy, sell, or rent products and services in their local communities. It is one of the largest classifieds websites in India, with over 30 million unique visitors per month.
If you no longer want to use Quikr, you can delete your account by following these steps:
1. Log in to your account
2. Click on your name in the top right corner
3. Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu
4. Click on the “Delete Account” tab
5. Enter your password to confirm
6. Click “Delete my Quikr account”
Once you delete your account, all of your ads and personal information will be permanently removed from our site.
Quikr Account : Easy Way to Delete
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to delete your Quikr account:
1. Log in to your Quikr account
2. Click on your profile icon in the top right-hand corner
3. Select the “Settings” option
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the “Delete Account” option
5. Enter your password to confirm that you would like to delete your account
6. Once you have entered your password, your account will be deleted
1. What is Quikr?
Quikr is an online market place where people can buy and sell used goods and services.
2. How does Quikr work?
Quikr allows people to post ads for used goods and services. Other users can then browse these ads and contact the seller if they are interested in the item.
3. What are the benefits of using Quikr?
Quikr offers a convenient way to buy and sell used goods and services. It also allows people to connect with each other and build relationships.
4. What are the risks of using Quikr?
There are some risks associated with using Quikr. For example, you may not be able to verify the identity or intentions of the person you are dealing with. There is also a risk that the item you are interested in may not be as described.
5. How can I make sure I am safe when using Quikr?
There are a few things you can do to make sure you are safe when using Quikr. First, only deal with people you know and trust. Second, meet in a public place to exchange goods or services. Finally, be sure to inspect the item before you exchange any money.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.