Runkeeper is a GPS tracking application for iOS and Android that tracks and records your running, walking, and cycling activity. It also provides helpful feedback and motivation to keep you going.
There are a few reasons you may want to delete your Runkeeper account. Maybe you’re no longer using the service, or you want to start fresh with a new account. Whatever the reason, deleting your account is easy to do.
In this article, well go over the reasons why you might want to delete your account, as well as the process of actually deleting it. Well also answer some frequently asked questions about the topic.
Runkeeper Account : Permanent Deleting Process
1. Go to the Runkeeper website and log in to your account.
2. Click on the “Settings” gear icon in the upper-right corner of the page.
3. Select the “Account” tab from the menu that appears.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Delete Account” button.
5. Enter your password in the popup window and click on the “Delete Account” button again to confirm.
Here Are Some Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I delete my Runkeeper account?
2. I’m trying to delete my account but I can’t find the option. How do I do it?
3. How do I cancel my Runkeeper subscription?
4. I want to delete my account but I don’t want to lose my data. Is there a way to do this?
5. How do I delete my Runkeeper account if I no longer have the app?
1. To delete your Runkeeper account, log in to the app and go to the Settings tab. Under the Account heading, select Delete Account. You will be prompted to enter your password to confirm. Once you have entered your password, your account will be permanently deleted.
2. If you are having trouble finding the option to delete your account, you can contact Runkeeper support and they will be able to assist you.
3. To cancel your Runkeeper subscription, log in to the app and go to the Settings tab. Under the Account heading, select Cancel Subscription. You will be prompted to enter your password to confirm. Once you have entered your password, your subscription will be canceled and your account will be deleted.
4. Runkeeper does not have a way to delete your account without also deleting your data. If you would like to keep your data, you can export it before deleting your account. To export your data, log in to the app and go to the Settings tab. Under the Data heading, select Export Data. You will be prompted to enter your password to confirm. Once you have entered your password, your data will be downloaded to your computer in a JSON file.
To delete your Runkeeper account, go to the account settings page and click on the “Delete Account” button.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.