Sims Freeplay is a life simulation game developed by EA Mobile and later by Firemonkeys Studios. It is a freemium game, meaning that it is free to download and play, but players have the option of purchasing in-game items with real money. The game was released for iOS in December 2011 and for Android in February 2012.
There could be a number of reasons why someone might want to delete their Sims Freeplay account. Maybe they’re no longer interested in playing the game, or perhaps they’re unhappy with how the game has progressed and want to start fresh with a new account. Whatever the reason, deleting an account is a pretty simple process.
Sims Freeplay Account : The Process of Deleting Your Account
1. If you want to delete your Sims Freeplay account, you can do so by contacting customer support.
2. Customer support can be contacted through the game’s website or through the in-game support menu.
3. When you contact customer support, be sure to have your account information handy so they can verify that you are the account owner.
4. Once your identity has been verified, customer support will be able to delete your account for you.
1. How do I create a sims freeplay account?
2. How do I add friends to my sims freeplay account?
3. How do I purchase simpoints?
4. How do I redeem my simpoints?
5. How do I delete my sims freeplay account?
Muntasir is a freelance writer and blogger who covers topics related to technology, gadgets, and gaming. He has a passion for new and innovative technology and enjoys sharing his knowledge with others.