Singapore Airlines is the national carrier of Singapore with a strong reputation for service excellence. The airline flies to over 60 destinations in 35 countries across the globe. With a young and modern fleet of aircraft, Singapore Airlines is a leader in innovation, offering passengers unique experiences such as the worlds first double bed in Business Class and inflight WiFi. The airline has also been awarded the prestigious title of Worlds Best Airline by Skytrax for 5 years in a row.
There could be many reasons why someone might want to delete their Singapore Airlines account. Maybe they no longer fly with the airline frequently, or they’re unhappy with the service they’ve received. Whatever the reason, it’s relatively easy to do.
Singapore Airlines Account : Step by Step Deleting Process
Assuming you want to delete your KrisFlyer account with Singapore Airlines:
1) Log in to your KrisFlyer account
2) Go to “Account Management”
3) Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Delete KrisFlyer account”
4) Read the information provided and click on “Delete my KrisFlyer account”
5) Enter your password to confirm
6) Your account has now been deleted
1. How do I create a Singapore Airlines account?
To create a Singapore Airlines account, visit the airline’s website and click on the “Create Account” link. Enter your personal information, including your name, email address, and a password. Once your account is created, you can login and book flights, check flight status, and more.
2. How do I login to my Singapore Airlines account?
To login to your Singapore Airlines account, visit the airline’s website and click on the “Login” link. Enter your email address and password. Once you are logged in, you can book flights, check flight status, and more.
3. What are the benefits of having a Singapore Airlines account?
Some benefits of having a Singapore Airlines account include being able to book flights and check flight status online, as well as receiving exclusive member discounts and offers.
4. How do I update my Singapore Airlines account information?
To update your Singapore Airlines account information, login to your account and click on the “My Account” link. From here, you can update your personal information, email address, and password.
5. I forgot my Singapore Airlines account password. What should I do?
If you forgot your Singapore Airlines account password, click on the “Forgot Password” link on the airline’s website. Enter your email address and you will receive instructions on how to reset your password.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.