A tail is the section of a coin that extends from the rim to the back of the coin. The front of a coin is typically referred to as the obverse, while the back is called the reverse. The term “tails” comes from the fact that early coins were often struck with a design on the back that resembled a animal’s tail.
I am deleting my tails account because I no longer need it. I have found another service that better suits my needs.
Tails Account : Step by Step Deleting Process
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to delete a Tails account:
1. Log into your Tails account
2. Click on the “Settings” tab
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Delete my account” link
4. Enter your password to confirm
5. Click on the “Delete my account” button
Your account should now be successfully deleted!
1. How do I create a tails account?
2. How do I access my tails account?
3. How do I change my tails account settings?
4. How do I delete my tails account?
5. How do I troubleshoot problems with my tails account?
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.