Trevorspace is a social networking site for young people aged 13-25 who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, or intersex (LGBTQI). The site was launched in the United Kingdom in 2009, and is named after Trevor Morgan, a gay teenager who committed suicide after being bullied.
There are many reasons why someone might delete their trevorspace account. Perhaps they are no longer interested in the platform, or they have found a new social media platform that they prefer. Maybe they are concerned about their privacy, or they simply don’t have time for social media. Whatever the reason, deleting a trevorspace account is easy to do.
Trevorspace Account : The Process of Deleting Your Account
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to delete a TrevorSpace account:
1. Go to www.trevorspace.org and log in to your account.
2. Hover over your profile image in the top right-hand corner of the screen and click on “Settings” in the drop-down menu.
3. On the Settings page, scroll down to the bottom and click on the red “Delete Account” button.
4. A pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm that you want to delete your account. If you are sure that you would like to delete your TrevorSpace account, click on the red “Delete my account” button.
5. Your TrevorSpace account has now been successfully deleted!
1. How do I create a trevorspace account?
2. How do I login to my trevorspace account?
3. How do I change my password on trevorspace?
4. How do I delete my trevorspace account?
5. How do I add friends on trevorspace?
Takrim is a freelance writer and blogger who specializes in writing about apps and software. He has been writing about these topics for over 5 years and has gained a wealth of knowledge and experience in the process.