The UAE PASS is a national identity card launched by the UAE government in 2017. The card is issued to all UAE citizens and residents and is used as a means of identification, travel and access to government services. The UAE PASS is also linked to the Emirates ID card, which is used for identity verification and authentication.
If you are no longer using your UAE pass account, you may want to delete it to free up space on your device or to prevent others from accessing your account. You may also delete your account if you are no longer a resident of the United Arab Emirates.
Uae Pass Account : Step by Step Process
1. Go to the UAE PASS website and log in to your account
2. Click on the “My Profile” tab
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Delete Account” button
4. Enter your password to confirm the deletion of your account
5. Your account has now been successfully deleted!
1. What is a UAE PASS account?
2. What are the benefits of having a UAE PASS account?
3. How do I create a UAE PASS account?
4. How do I use my UAE PASS account?
5. What should I do if I forget my UAE PASS account password?
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.