Vision Direct is an online retailer of contact lenses, based in the UK. The company was founded in 1996 and was one of the first companies to sell contact lenses online. Vision Direct now sells over 10 million contact lenses per year, and has customers in over 70 countries. The company offers a wide range of contact lenses from major brands such as Acuvue, Air Optix, Biofinity, and more. Vision Direct also offers a wide range of accessories, such as contact lens cases and cleaning solutions.
If you are no longer using your Vision Direct account, you may want to delete it to keep your personal information secure. You may also want to delete your account if you are dissatisfied with the service.
Vision Direct Account : Easy Way to Delete
1. Go to www.visiondirect.com and log in to your account.
2. Click on the “My Account” tab.
3. Scroll down to the “Cancellation” section.
4. Enter your password and click on the “Cancel my account” button.
5. You will be asked to confirm your cancellation. Click on the “Confirm” button.
6. Your account has now been cancelled.
1. How do I create a Vision Direct account?
2. How do I log in to my Vision Direct account?
3. What are the benefits of having a Vision Direct account?
4. How do I manage my Vision Direct account settings?
5. How do I cancel my Vision Direct account?
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.