If you became bored with your Zillow Premier Agent account and wanted to delete, close or deactivate your account. You’ve come to the right place.
There are several reasons why you may want to delete your Zillow Premier Agent account. Most commonly, spam emails cause you to delete them. By clicking the Zillow Premier Agent emails unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email you received, you can either mark the email as spam or unsubscribe from their newsletter.
However, we cannot know the exact reason why you want to delete your Zillow Premier Agent account. You may no longer wish to use it for any reason. You will learn how to delete a Zillow Premier Agent account in the following article.
How to Delete a Zillow Premier Agent Account?
If you are sure that you’d like to permanently close your Zillow Premier Agent account, follow the instructions below.
- First, go to your Zillow Premier Agent account. Log in with your username and password.
- Now, go to the profile icon in the upper corner of your screen and click on it to open.
- Then click on the Account settings options.
- Click on the Profile tile.
- You can deactivate your account here.
- You will need to click on Deactivate button.
- Enter your password again to confirm your decision to delete Zillow Premier Agent your account.
- Now click the button to delete your account.
You will receive a confirmation message if you follow all instructions correctly. your account will be deleted.
What Happens When You Delete Your Zillow Premier Agent Account?
If you successfully delete your Zillow Premier Agent account, you will not be able to log in to your account. You will lose all chat history, your account activities, and any photos or videos associated with your account. But some of your account information will remain in their database.