Cambridge Brain Sciences (CBS) is a digital health company that offers brain training and assessments. The company was founded in 2011 by a group of neuroscientists from the University of Cambridge. CBS has over 50 scientific publications and has been featured in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and TIME Magazine.
There are a few reasons why someone might delete their Cambridge Brain Sciences account. Maybe they’re not using the app anymore and want to declutter their phone. Maybe they’re not happy with the app and how it’s working for them. Maybe they found a better brain-training app and want to switch to that. Whatever the reason, deleting an account is simple and only takes a few seconds.
In this article, well go over the reasons why you might want to delete your account, as well as the process of actually deleting it. Well also answer some frequently asked questions about the topic.
Cambridge Brain Sciences Account : The Permanently Deleting Process
1. Go to the Cambridge Brain Sciences website and log in to your account.
2. Click on the “My account” link in the top right corner of the page.
3. Scroll down to the “Delete my account” section and click on the “Delete my account” button.
4. Enter your password in the confirmation box and click on the “Delete my account” button.
Your account will now be deleted.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I delete my Cambridge Brain Sciences account?
2. How do I cancel my subscription?
3. How do I remove my credit card from my account?
4. How do I change my email address or password?
5. How do I contact customer support?
We’re sorry to hear that you want to delete your Cambridge Brain Sciences account. To delete your account, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click on the “Settings” link in the top navigation bar.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Delete Account” button.
4. Enter your password in the confirmation box and click on the “Delete Account” button.
Your account will be permanently deleted and you will no longer be able to access your data or take any tests.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.