If you became bored with your Cisco Webex account and wanted to delete, close or deactivate your account. You’ve come to the right place.
There are several reasons why you may want to delete your Cisco Webex account. Most commonly, spam emails cause you to delete them. By clicking the Cisco Webex emails unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email you received, you can either mark the email as spam or unsubscribe from their newsletter.
However, we cannot know the exact reason why you want to delete your Cisco Webex account. You may no longer wish to use it for any reason. You will learn how to delete a Cisco Webex account in the following article.
How to Delete a Cisco Webex Account?
If you are sure that you’d like to permanently close your Cisco Webex account, follow the instructions below.
- First, go to following url: https://settings.webex.com. Log in with your username and password.
- Then selete the ellipsis options from the the identity card.
- You will need to click on Delete account.
- Then click ok to confirm your decision to delete Cisco Webex your account.
- you will be signed out and your account is deleted immediately.
You can contact your Webex administrator if you do not see the option to delete your free Webex account.
What Happens When You Delete Your Cisco Webex Account
If you successfully delete your Cisco Webex account, you will not be able to log in to your account. You will lose all chat history, your account activities, and any photos or videos associated with your account. But some of your account information will remain in their database.