Swagbucks is a well-known name in the world of earning rewards for watching videos and taking surveys. They also have an online shopping portal, where you can redeem those points for free gift cards to many popular retailers like Amazon.com, Walmart, Target, and more.
Unfortunately, some users find the Swagbucks site difficult to navigate, or don’t understand how to use it correctly. I’ve assembled a step-by-step guide on how to delete your Swagbucks account if you would like to close your account.
How To Delete Swagbucks Account
Here are Swagbucks account deletion steps:
- From your web browser and go to the following URL https://www.swagbucks.com/ to login into your account. Click on login button and type your email address and password, then login into your account successfully.
- At the upper right corner of the page, Click to profile icon. Then select settings option from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your password to access your edit options.
- Here you will see Delete My Account option and click on that.
- Type your password again to authenticate your account and click on Red Delete Account button.
- Then swagbucks sand you confirmation email. Open your email and click to confirm option that you want to delete your account.
After you complete all steps. Then you will see an account cancellation confirmation message on your web browser.