Zapid Hire is a new way to find and hire great talent. With Zapid Hire, you can post a job and receive proposals from qualified candidates in minutes.
There could be many reasons why someone would want to delete their Zapid Hire account. Perhaps they no longer need the service, or they found a better solution for their hiring needs. Maybe they had a bad experience with the company, or they simply don’t need the account anymore. No matter the reason, deleting an account is a simple process.
Zapid Hire Account : Step by Step Process
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to delete a Zapier account:
1. Go to Zapier.com and sign in to your account.
2. Click on your account name in the top right-hand corner and select “Account Settings” from the drop-down menu.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Delete Account” button.
4. Enter your password in the pop-up window to confirm and click on the “Delete my Zapier account” button.
1. How do I sign up for a Zapid Hire account?
2. How do I create a job posting?
3. How do I search for candidates?
4. How do I contact candidates?
5. How do I manage my account?
Tahmina is a freelance writer and editor specializing in creating compelling content for websites, and blogs. She has a passion for apps and enjoys creating content that helps people get the most out of their phones and tablet.