Zomato is a restaurant search and discovery service founded in 2008 by Deepinder Goyal and Pankaj Chaddah. It currently operates in 24 countries.
If you are no longer using your Zomato account, you may want to delete it. There are a few reasons why you might want to do this:
-You may have multiple Zomato accounts and want to consolidate them.
-You may want to start fresh with a new account.
-You may no longer be interested in using the service.
-You may have found a better food-related service.
Whatever your reasons, deleting your Zomato account is fairly simple. Just follow the steps below.
Zomato Account : Step by Step Deleting Process
If you’re looking to delete your Zomato account, follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to your Zomato account.
2. Hover over your profile picture in the top right corner, and click on “Settings” in the drop-down menu.
3. On the Settings page, scroll down to the bottom and click on the “Delete Account” button.
4. Enter your password in the pop-up window to confirm that you want to delete your account.
5. That’s it! Your account will now be permanently deleted.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How can I create a zomato account?
You can create a zomato account by signing up with your email address or through your Facebook or Google account.
2. What do I need to do to activate my zomato account?
Once you have signed up, you will need to activate your account by clicking on the link in the activation email that we will send to you.
3. I’m having trouble logging in to my zomato account. What can I do?
If you’re having trouble logging in, please make sure that you are using the correct email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking on the “Forgot Password” link.
4. Can I delete my zomato account?
Yes, you can delete your zomato account by going to the “Settings” page and clicking on the “Delete Account” button.
5. I’m not receiving any emails from zomato. What can I do?
If you’re not receiving any emails from zomato, please make sure that you have added our email address to your address book or safe sender list.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.