Fitbit’s products track steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, stairs climbed, and active minutes. The devices also monitor sleep patterns by recording how long it takes users to fall asleep and how often they wake up throughout the night. The Fitbit app is a great way to track your health and fitness progress.
Unfortunately, there may some problem or anything reason that we don’t know, For whatever reason you don’t want to use it any longer. You come to the right place. In this post, we will guide you on how to delete your Fitbit account.
How To Delete Fitbit Account from Smartphone
If you have decided to delete your Fitbit account, there are a few things you should do first. You can deactivate your Fitbit account and remove all of the data from your account.
- Open your Fitbit app on the Smartphone display.
- Tap on the profile top left corner on the screen.
- Scroll bown to the end, click on the account settings from the settings page.
- Tap on delete account options from accounts settings.
- Then click on delete account button.
- Enter your password and tap on confirm.
- Then receive a confirmation email from Fitbit Company.
- Open the email and tap on delete my account button to confirm deletion process.
How to Delete Fitbit Account From Web Browser
- Go to ‘https://accounts.fitbit.com/login.’ to log into your account. Provide your username and password or continue with Google to log into your account.
- Click on the gear icon on the top right corner. Then selete settings on the drop-down option.
- Scroll down to end of the page and click on the delete account.
- On pop up appears, enter your password and click to sand confirmation email button.
- Now open confirmation email and click on delete my account button to confirm.