Runescape was popular in its early years, but it has lost popularity as the years went by. The game is not what it used to be. It certainly had a good run, with loyal players and unique gameplay that can’t be found anywhere else on the internet. But now Runescape is just like so many other outdated games out there that are no longer relevant or fun to play. If you are one of those loyal players who want to delete your account because you feel the game has gotten.
There’s a lot of reasons people want to delete their Runescape account. You might have a change of mind about playing the game, or you might want to start fresh with a new account. Whatever your reason for agreeing to delete your Runescape account, there are steps-
Delete Runescape Account Email
Unfurtnetly the Runescape team has not developed deleting process. If you follow our trick you will be able to delete your account.
- Open your email at first.
- Choose ‘[email protected]’ as the email receiver. It is actually the Jagex support team.
- Now write, ‘Requesting to delete my account’ in the subject part of your email.
- In the body of the email, describe the reasons for deleting your account.
- Now send the email to Jagex support team and see how they reply to your email.
When the Jagex support team receives your email, they will disable your account and delete your login information.