World of Tanks is a free online game that combines action and strategy. The game allows you to control your own tank to compete with other players around the world.
The game includes five different battle modes, including the new Assault and Encounter modes, where two teams battle for control of the battlefield.
If you were bored using your account and finally decided you want to delete, close or deactivate your account. You came to the right place.
You may want to delete your account for several reasons. May be spam emails are the most common reason. It is possible that there are other reasons that we do not know about.
However, If you no longer wish to use it for any reason. We will explain you how to delete world of tanks account in the following article.
how to delete world of tanks account
If you are sure you would like to permanently close your account, you can follow the instructions below.
- First, Go to your account section. Enter your username and password to log in to your account.
- Now, go to the settings or account section and click on it to open.
- Here you will find close or deactivate account options.
- You will need to click on this button.
- Enter your password again to confirm your decision to delete your account.
- Now click the button to delete or deactivate your account.
If you complete all instructions correctly, you’ll get a confirmation message. Then your account will be deleted.
what happens when you delete your account?
When you successfully delete your account, you will unable to log in your account. your chat history, account activities and your photos and videos or data associated with the account will be deleted. But some of your account information will remain their database.