World of Warcraft (WoW) is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) video game released in 2004 by Blizzard Entertainment. It is the fourth released game set in the fantasy Warcraft universe, which was first introduced by Warcraft: Orcs & Humans in 1994. World of Warcraft takes place within the Warcraft world of Azeroth, approximately four years after the events at the conclusion of Blizzard’s previous Warcraft release, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.
As of April 2016, World of Warcraft had a subscriber base of 5.5 million players, with peak concurrent users during the third and fourth quarters.
If you were bored using your account and finally decided you want to delete, close or deactivate your account. You came to the right place.
You may want to delete your account for several reasons. May be spam emails are the most common reason. It is possible that there are other reasons that we do not know about.
However, If you no longer wish to use it for any reason. We will explain you how to delete world of warcraft account in the following article.
how to delete world of warcraft account
If you are sure you would like to permanently close your account, you can follow the instructions below.
- First, Go to your account section. Enter your username and password to log in to your account.
- Now, top right corner of the page Support section and click on Contact Support to open.
- Here you will find I would rather categorize the issue options and click on this.
- You will need to click on Data Protection.
- Then you need to select Remove my Data, and then select Remove my Battle.net account and game data.
- After that, you should read the next section where you will learn what you will lose when your account is deleted. Click on Proceed after you have read the next section.
- Enter your verification code to confirm your decision to delete your account.
If you complete all instructions correctly, you’ll get a confirmation message. Then your account will be deleted.
how to delete world of warcraft account by sending an email
- At first, open your email that is registered with this website or application.
- Choose ‘[email protected]’ as the email receiver. It is actually the support team valid email address.
- Now write, ‘Requesting to Delete My Account’ in the subject part of your email.
- In the body of the email, describe the reasons for deleting your account from their database.
- Now send the email and see how they reply to your email.
If you follow all instructions correctly, they will accept your account deletion request and they will delete the account according to their rules.
what happens when you delete your account?
When you successfully delete your account, you will unable to log in your account. your chat history, account activities and your photos and videos or data associated with the account will be deleted. But some of your account information will remain their database.